Last Modified: Feb. 21st, 2021
Our users and subscribers must be the age of majority, which is 18 in most states with the exception of Alabama, Nebraska, and Mississippi. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Drug Hunter and meet all eligibility requirements. You must not access the website if you do not meet all legal requirements.
Changes to Drug Hunter’s Terms are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the website thereafter. One exception is that if you and Drug Hunter have a dispute, the dispute resolution provision that applies will be the provision that was in effect when we both learned of the dispute. Your continued use of the website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. Please check this page periodically so you are aware of any binding changes as you continue to use the website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
Drug Hunter reserves the right to withdraw or make changes to this website and any service or material we provide. We are not liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or the entirety of the website to users, including registered users.
By accepting our Terms, you agree that you are responsible for your individual use of the website and ensuring anyone who accesses through your internet connection is aware of and compliant with these terms.
You understand that any credentials such as a username or password to the website must be treated as personal and confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the website with your secure credentials. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Drug Hunter may disable any username, password, or identifier at any time in our sole discretion for any reason, including violation of these Terms.
Drug Hunter may offer subscription services to individuals or institutions under terms described in the corresponding subscription offering’s webpage. Such subscriptions grant access to exclusive content not accessible with the same format, functionality, or within the same time frame as non-subscribers. Subscriptions may be offered on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, at prices listed in the subscription offering’s corresponding webpage. With institutional subscriptions, the institution must comply with the Terms and is also responsible for making sure that the authorized individuals comply with the Terms.
Billing. You must provide Drug Hunter with a valid and authorized payment form in order to access subscription content and pay all applicable subscription fees. You must be an authorized user of the payment method. If we are unable to charge your payment method successfully, your account may be suspended.
Please note that you can update your billing information any time by accessing your account page.
Renewal. Subscriptions to the website and its services automatically renew and your payment method will be charged on the first day of your billing period. You may cancel your subscription at any time prior to the next month’s payment. By agreeing to our Terms, you authorize Drug Hunter to charge your payment method and automatically renew your subscription unless you cancel. All fees are exclusive of taxes, including VAT and GST, unless otherwise specified.
Pause or Cancel a Subscription. To pause or cancel your subscription at any time, log into your account and change your subscription plan settings. Pausing or canceling your subscription will be effective starting with your next billing period.
Non-refundable. All subscription fees are non-refundable. If you cancel your subscription in the middle of a billing period, your cancellation will be effective at the start of the next billing period, and you will still have access to your subscription until the end of the current billing period.
Price Changes. Drug Hunter reserves the right to change our subscription pricing at any time and will notify you before any pricing changes take effect. New pricing will not take effect until the start of your next billing period. If you disagree with any price change, you will need to cancel your subscription before it renews.
If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact us at [email protected]
Intellectual Property Rights
The website is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. This includes its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof). All products, services, and materials are owned by Drug Hunter, Rosalind Scientific LLC, its licensors, or other providers of such material.
You may use the website for personal and non-commercial purposes only, other than servicing as training or reference material for the commercial research or development of novel pharmaceuticals. You cannot reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content (e.g., a “Like” or “Share” button), you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- Free e-mail newsletters may be forwarded without limit.
- Subscriber content accessed through a paid subscription may be forwarded privately to a friend(s) or colleague(s) no more than four individuals per month provided it does not result in the publication of subscriber content in any form.
- You may take a screenshot of partial content from the Drug Hunter Media for the purpose of sharing privately or on social media no more than four times per month provided such publication includes attribution to Drug Hunter (drughunter.com)
- You may reproduce a reasonable excerpt from the Drug Hunter Media for a blog post or other publication provided such publication includes attribution and link to drughunter.com. Such excerpt shall not to exceed 40% of content in the originating Drug Hunter Media.
- You may share clips of Drug Hunter Videos or Podcasts provided they do not exceed 2 minutes in length for the purpose of sharing privately or on social media no more than four times per month provided such publication includes attribution to the Drug Hunter Video or Podcast.
Rosalind Scientific LLC reserves the right to terminate any or all of these exceptions at any time globally or on an individual user basis.
Unless otherwise excepted or you have received written permission from Drug Hunter (Rosalind Scientific LLC) beforehand, you agree that you will not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The website, its services, and any materials are not for use for any commercial purposes, other than servicing as training or reference material for the research or development of novel pharmaceuticals.
You cannot print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide access to the website to any other person. Prohibited sharing is in breach of the Terms and your right to use the website will immediately terminate. You must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the website or any content on the website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Drug Hunter. Any use of the website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The company name, the terms “drughunter.com,” “drug-hunter.com,” “drughunter,” “DRUGHUNTER,” “drug-hunter,” “DRUG HUNTER,” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, taglines, and slogans are trademarks of Drug Hunter or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Drug Hunter. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You must use website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with our Terms. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation. This includes any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that violates these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Drug Hunter, a Drug Hunter employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Drug Hunter or users of the website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to interfere with the content in any damaging way, including:
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Drug Hunter may offer message boards, forums, bulletin boards, job listings, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users, sponsors, and other third parties to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the website community.
Any User Contribution you make to the website is non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
By posting, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute and have full responsibility for the legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness of the content.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the website.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Drug Hunter may monitor Interactive Services and has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DRUG HUNTER FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY DRUG HUNTER DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER DRUG HUNTER OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Drug Hunter is unable to review all material before it is posted on the website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Help us keep the Drug Hunter community safe. Our content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising, unless we have given our express written consent.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) to Drug Hunter’s agent at [email protected].
Your notice must contain the following information:
If you believe that your material has been removed from the website by mistake, please send Drug Hunter’s DMCA agent a counter-notification at [email protected]. Your counter-notice must contain the following information:
Reliance on Information Posted
Drug Hunter’s content is for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Rely on such information strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We may provide content from third parties, including materials provided by other users, advertisers, sponsors, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Drug Hunter, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials and do not reflect our opinions. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
To provide you with a better user experience, we make improvements and updates to Drug Hunter. However, any material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You are welcome to link to our homepage or other freely accessible online content, but must do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You must not:
- Cause the website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Otherwise take any action that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. To protect our website, our users, or our business, we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the website is based in the State of California in the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER DRUG HUNTER NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH DRUG HUNTER MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER DRUG HUNTER NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH DRUG HUNTER REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, DRUG HUNTER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF DRUG HUNTER, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100.00 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO DRUG HUNTER FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The opinions expressed by individual contributors or authors on or through drughunter.com are the opinions of those individuals and are not to be taken as those of drughunter.com, Rosalind Scientific, LLC (the owner of drughunter.com), the individual’s employer, or any affiliated organization.
Any reference on drughunter.com to a specific product, process, or service does not constitute or imply an endorsement by drughunter.com or Rosalind Scientific, LLC of the product, process, or service, or its producer or provider.
Financial market information is provided “as-is” and not for professional or trading purposes or advice.
The content presented on drughunter.com is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Please see a doctor if you need medical care.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Drug Hunter, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms. This includes your User Contributions, any use of the website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Rosalind Scientific, LLC, 3790 El Camino Real #1069, Palo Alto, CA.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Infringement policy described in our Terms.
You can contact Drug Hunter anytime with feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by emailing [email protected]